Should you have any queries or concerns regarding examinations which cannot be answered from the below information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Results Dates & Post-Exam Results Services
|Thursday 15th August 2024||Thursday 22nd August 2024|
Summer 2024 Exam Information
Results Day & Post-Exam Results Services
Internal Exam Timetables
Timetables for each Year group will be published when available and you'll be able to access them by clicking the link/s below.
The school has to keep exam certificates for 12 months following the date of issue. After this time they can be destroyed.
- Exam certificates for all qualifications obtained academic year ending July 2022 will be destroyed in January 2024
- Exam certificates for all qualifications obtained academic year ending July 2023 will be destroyed in January 2025
Exam boards do not issue replacement certificates, if you have misplaced your certificates you can obtain a certification of results. These costs approximately £50 each. Links to the relevant exam boards are:
- Pearson/Edexcel - https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/replacement-certificates.html
- AQA - https://www.aqa.org.uk/contact-us/past-results-and-lost-certificates
- OCR - https://ocr.org.uk/students/replacing-lost-certificates/replacement-certificates/
- Eduqas (WJEC) - https://www.eduqas.co.uk/students/exams-and-results/certificates
- CIE - https://help.cambridgeinternational.org/hc/en-gb/articles/115004448845-Lost-certificates