JCQ Information for Candidates documents
- A Level - Tuesday 10th August 2021
- GCSE - Thursday 12th August 2021
Internal Exam Timetables
Timetables for each Year group will be published when available and you'll be able to access them by clicking the links below.
The school has to keep exam certificates for 12 months following the date of issue. After this time they can be destroyed.
- Exam certificates for all qualifications obtained academic year ending July 2020 will be destroyed in January 2022
- Exam certificates for all qualifications obtained academic year ending July 2021 will be destroyed in January 2023
Exam boards do not issue replacement certificates, if you have misplaced your certificates you can obtain a certification of results. These costs approximately £50 each. Links to the relevant exam boards are:
- Pearson/Edexcel - https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/replacement-certificates.html
- AQA - https://www.aqa.org.uk/contact-us/past-results-and-lost-certificates
- OCR - https://www.ocr.org.uk/students/replacement-certificates/
- Eduqas (WJEC) - https://www.eduqas.co.uk/students/exams-and-results/certificates
- CIE - https://help.cambridgeinternational.org/hc/en-gb/articles/115004448845-Lost-certificates