Should you have any queries or concerns regarding examinations which cannot be answered from the below information please email email@example.com.
JCQ Information for Candidates documents
- A Level - August 2022 (TBC)
- GCSE - August 2022 (TBC)
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing 2021 / 2022
Summer 2021 Exam Information
Internal Exam Timetables
Timetables for each Year group will be published when available and you'll be able to access them by clicking the links below.
The school has to keep exam certificates for 12 months following the date of issue. After this time they can be destroyed.
- Exam certificates for all qualifications obtained academic year ending July 2020 will be destroyed in January 2022
- Exam certificates for all qualifications obtained academic year ending July 2021 will be destroyed in January 2023
Exam boards do not issue replacement certificates, if you have misplaced your certificates you can obtain a certification of results. These costs approximately £50 each. Links to the relevant exam boards are:
- Pearson/Edexcel - https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/replacement-certificates.html
- AQA - https://www.aqa.org.uk/contact-us/past-results-and-lost-certificates
- OCR - https://www.ocr.org.uk/students/replacement-certificates/
- Eduqas (WJEC) - https://www.eduqas.co.uk/students/exams-and-results/certificates
- CIE - https://help.cambridgeinternational.org/hc/en-gb/articles/115004448845-Lost-certificates