Individual careers interviews, provided by qualified careers advisors,
The following sources of careers information and advice are also available to all students and their parents:
- Books, brochures, prospectuses and leaflets
are keptin the school library in the LRC.
- A wide variety of careers information is available on the internet, particularly from the National Careers Service: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/
- Information on Higher Education (prospectuses, leaflets, the University Entrance guide) are available from the Heads of Year in Upper School and in the Octagon.
- Sources of information on CEIAG.
- Careers display boards in Lower School highlight a broad variety of careers linked to subject areas.
Careers are also promotedwithin departmental displays.
- The Careers
Cafésection of the monthly school newsletter showcases employerencounters, highlights opportunities for students, raises awareness of Labour Market Information and gives guidance and support on developing careers knowledge and skills.
Below you'll find our careers education information, advice and guidance (CEIAG)