Free School Meals
We want to support our students across their whole school experience
Students eligible for Free School Meals
By registering your son/daughter for Free School Meals, the school receives additional Pupil Premium funding to work with your child. At Hazelwick, we use Pupil Premium funding to support the varied needs of individuals or groups of children, helping to give them the best chance possible of achieving their potential.
In previous years, Pupil Premium funding has allowed us to offer
- Financial support for educational visits
- Support with revision materials
- Support with learning resources
- Additional small group sessions in a variety of subjects
- Organisational support to aid their learning in lessons.
- Extra staffing to reduce class sizes.
Further details about the school’s pupil premium provision can
If you receive any of the following support
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit
(provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190).
To find out if
The application form to claim Free School Meals can
“Registering for Free School Meals is very
straight forwardand is a fantastic opportunity to ensure the best possiblesupport and opportunities for your child.”
Ann Fearon, Headteacher